Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dinner at Frankie Tomatto

I loved this Italian buffet restaurant thanks to our friend for bringing us here and we may to our delight come back again. We went on a Saturday dinner so price is a bit higher compared to weekdays. But for $18.99 Canadian dollars I would say it's worth it. As I've said you can go on a not so busy day so you can avail of the lower price and they also offer group packages on Thursday for $10.99 per head on a minimum of 11 persons on 1 bill for dinner.

Although I liked mostly all the menu what I enjoyed most are the clams, shrimp, the Mediterranean salad ... and I dared to go messy eating the crab legs.



They feature 14 different food stations this may be all of it.

1. Carvery 2. Pasta 3. Meatballs - linguine, italian meatballs, alfredo sauce, vongole 4. Zuppa Station - assorted homemade soups including their specialty the minestrone soup 5. Antipasto - peel and eat shrimp, assorted Italian salad, marinated olives 6. Spumoni's Gelato Bar - 16 flavors of ice cream gelato 7. Maria's Pasticceria - sweets, cakes, deserts and pastries 8. Pizza Station 9. Frutta Station - fruit favorites in the season 10. Bakery - baked rolls, buns, focaccia, calabrese rolls 11. Insalada 12. Seafood 13. Rotisserie 14. Ortaggi

Frankie Tomatto is located at 7225 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, Ontario L3RIA3 Phone No. 905 940 1900.

Related Post by Category:
Spezzo Ristorante - Richmond Hill

No comments:

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking