Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Toronto celebrated 175th birthday

Photo courtesy of www.toronto.ca

Toronto celebrated it's 175th birthday yesterday, as it was incorporated on March 6, 1834.
Now being the largest city in Canada and home to a diverse population of more than 2.6 million people.

From March 6th – 8th, 2009, City Hall will open its doors to the public and host a variety of events to commemorate this milestone.


Check the City of Toronto website http://www.toronto.ca and I recommend a fellow blogger's website if you want to see pictures of old Toronto torontobefore.blogspot.com .

Related Posts by Category:
Earth Hour 2009 on March 28
Tulips for a Cause
Toronto Santa Claus Parade

1 comment:

3L said...

I love Toronto. Its got the activity of a major city but it feels like home when I visit.

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking