Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully


I took this picture from the retail shop inside the lodge where we had our weekend vacation. Searched the web about it and i got a hit from this funny middle age attitude jokes. Just sharing some fun!








I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully.

Lord, if I can't be skinny, let all my friends be fat.

My idea of cleaning the house is sweeping the floor with a glance.

If you don't like my attitude, call 1-800-Who Cares.

If it's true we are what we eat, I am either fast, cheap, or easy.

Discover Wildlife! Have Kids!

Your secrets are safe with me and all my friends.

Take my advice, I'm not using it!

You know you're getting old when you stop to think and forget to start again.

Mom, I'll always love you, but I'll never forgive you for cleaning my face with spit on a hanky.

I love to give homemade gifts ... umm, which one of the kids would you like?

I have a million dollar figure -- but it's all loose change!

I quit jogging for health reasons. My thighs rubbed together so much it caught my underwear on fire!

Courtesy of Jewish Humor and Joke Page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...quite funny..make me smile while reading it.. :-D

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking