Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love this New Moon Quotes


As I was returning my books in the library I see in the front bookshelf what is turning out to be a Best Seller in books and also in the movies ... yup! talking about the Twilight Saga Collection. Before the movie is shown might as well check this book out and find out what is really fascinating. Maybe I can compare the story ... since I never had the chance to read Twilight , I just watched it on DVD. I won't really miss it this time on the moviehouse. I'm hooked! Really hooked.




Love to share some New Moon quotes that i like with some cheesy parts.

Where you are is the right place for me.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 3, p.69

I saw no reason for fear. I couldn’t imagine anything in the world that there was left to be afraid of, not physically at least. One of the few advantages of losing everything.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.110

Sometimes, kismet happens.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 5, p.126

Sometimes, loyalty gets in the way of what you want to do. Sometimes, it’s not your secret to tell.
Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 12, p.283

Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 13, p.304

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.514

My heart hasn’t beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.515

I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.509

No comments:

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking