Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feeling a bit of the country side?

A rustic feel brings memories of me to a cabin, a lodge, or a log house with your house near the woods or with a feel of trees and nature. Brings me closer to living in the country side away from the fast paced life here in the city. I imagine having a little comfy fireplace in my living room. Sometimes taking a break out of the closed space apartments or condo and embrace a little laid back living can do wonders to our pre-occupied thinking.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ THIS :
Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara

2 comments:

alom24 said...

i like its......!

Unknown said...

Nice page, I think it's well put together. No wounder your fan base is such as it is. To the glory of God, I pray I can reach a fraction as much... hope you can stop by.

Blessings,
Matt.

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking