Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Christ the Lord Out of Egypt , A Novel by Anne Rice

I've been reading this novel almost half finished but I think , still haven't arrived from the exciting part if there is still anything to be revealed. Maybe I expect more from it. Last novel I finished from Anne Rice that I really got hooked up to is way back from "Interview with a Vampire" ... also watched it on film.

From the book back cover:
Selected by Beliefnet.com as the Best Spiritual Book of the Year

Here's an excerpt to the book and also some reviews:
http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Movies/The-Nativity-Story/An-Angel-Had-Come-To-My-Mother.aspx

If you have read the book you can share your review and comments in here. Thanks!



Related Posts by Category:
The Tales of Beedle the Bard
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Brida: Do you believe in soulmates?

No comments:

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking