Want my blog updates delivered to your inbox?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Minku ... my 3D Virtual Pet

Meet Minku... my 3D virtual pet! I've added this cute app Pokey in Facebook, an application that enables realistic interactive virtual pets rendered in 3D animation to be adopted. You can take care of them by feeding , playing, and petting them everyday. You can earn "bones" to buy food, bed, house, or even environment for your doggy. There are also other things you need to explore so you can earn extra bones. If you cannot afford to maintain a pet to adopt even if you love to, here's the answer.

I've taken this snapshot of her sleeping and playing ball. I bet you will enjoy this application too. Right now I think you can just play it on the social networks Facebook and Myspace. Thanks to Boneheads Lab for this cool application!

No comments:

I just posted this recently ...

... and what we've been talking